Our Mini DisplayPort makes a great companion for your Mac, PC, or tablet equipped with Mini DisplayPort. This adapter allows you to connect your device to an external display such as a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD, with a DVI cable (not included). With a DVI-I dual link female port, it allows you to connect using a single-link/dual-link DVI-D, DVI-A, or DVI-I cable.
Features and Specifications:
• Input: Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/ThunderboltTM/Thunderbolt 2TM (Male) x 1
• Output: DVI-I (Female); a separate DVI cable is required (not included)
• Supports DVI-I high definition resolution up to 1080x1200 @ 60Hz
• Connects from Mini DisplayPort to DVI. This is not a bi-directional adapter
• This adapter accepts dual-link cables, but outputs with DVI single-link technology, capable of up to 1080p resolutions.
• DVI does not support audio and will not transmit sound.
• Connects Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP/ThunderboltTM/Thunderbolt 2TM) to DVI female
• Allows you to connect to high definition DVI displays
• Supports high definition video resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
• MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina Display, iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro
• Microsoft Surface Pro / Pro 2 / Pro 3
• Lenovo ThinkPad X1, X1 Carbon, Helix, X230, L430, L530, T430s, T430, T530, W530
• Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11, A11, and S11
• HP Envy 14, Envy 17
• Dell XPS 14, 15, and 17
Fosmon HD1823 Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt) to DVI Male to Female Adapter White - B0056403DE